The bankers lamp is one of the most iconic and recognizable lamps around. With its emerald shade and brass frame, it’s instantly recognizable. The design dates back to early 1900’s America, and was originally called “the Emeralite” – but for us, it evokes a scene from The Godfather, or perhaps Sopranos? Despite its classic looks, we actually see it working well juxtaposed in a modern, eclectic setting – contrasting with modern and vintage decor. Add to that – it’s actually a very practical desk lamp, providing soft ambient light for any work space. This quality reproduction of a classic design is available with either a HK / UK or US plug.
- Delivers Worldwide
- Dimensions: 36cm (Height) x 36cm (Width), with 18cm base
- Materials: Metal frame with matt brass finish, glass shade
- Power Plug: Available with either a HK/UK or US plug
- Bulb: E27 (included for 240V only)
- Voltage: 111V – 240V
- Power: 6W -10W (inclusive)
There are no reviews yet.