This beautiful ceiling light is the work of Israeli designers Katharina Brand and Tzuri Gottlieb, under their lighting brand, Studio Vayehi. The Wing lampshade is constructed from a series of wood veneer strips that rest on top of one another. This hanging light looks great in a cluster of varying heights. The light it emits is indirect and all-encompassing. The light bulb is visible from one side. This piece’s fascination lies in the rhythmic intervals of veneer, air, and light, which create rich variations in light. It can be hung in two ways, with the spiral pointing up or down. Textile cable with a brass connection to the shade and a brass-covered socket included.
- FREE Worldwide Delivery
- Features: Spiral design, light wood veneer structure, brass connection to the shade, brass covered socket
- Style: Minimalist, Nordic, Modern
- Suitable for: Living room, Study room, Bedroom
- Dimensions (white ceiling canopy included): Small – W50 x H40cm / Medium – W60 x H50cm / Large – W70 x H60cm
- Hang Height: 1.5 meter white textile cable included (adjustable)
- Materials: Wood veneer, brass
- Bulbs: E27 Bulbs (included)
- Power: 11-15W (inclusive)
- Voltage: 111V – 240V
- Lighting Area: 10 – 15 SqM
There are no reviews yet.