This beautiful ceiling light is not only functional but it’s an art piece. It’s the work of Israeli designers Katharina Brand and Tzuri Gottlieb, under their lighting brand, Studio Vayehi. When woodworkers glue veneer (a very thin layer of fine wood) to thicker pieces of wood, they cut off the excess margins, which often have minor irregularities, and discard them. These leftovers gave rise to this lampshade. Each Light Cloud ceiling light is constructed from a continuous strip of veneer that is curved in a circular motion. This results in an organic structure with points of peripheral light pockets that reflect hints of sunlight shining through a cloud. The lack of uniformity in the strip gives this ceiling light its own personality. The shade is available in three natural wood veneer color options: maple, walnut, and bamboo.
- FREE Worldwide Delivery
- Materials: Natural wood veneer with textile cord
- Colour: Maple, walnut, bamboo
- Dimensions: Small – H25 x W40cm / Medium – H28 x W50cm / Large – H37 x W60cm / X Large – H43cm x W70cm
- Includes: 1.5 meter white textile cable, socket and white ceiling canopy
- Bulb: E27 bulb (not included)
- Voltage: 110 – 240V
There are no reviews yet.