Whether you prefer your sake to be enjoyed during izakaya-style dining or as part of a large meal like how wine is paired with foods, make sure you serve it using the right vessel. Doing so allows you to imbibe the practice respectfully and also get the full effect of the drink. Make sure you have the Akari Blue and White Japanese Sake Set in your home so you can properly serve and consume this ceremonial drink from Japan. A set includes one glazed ceramic flask plus four small cups called ochoko. Get the set with a serving tray included for a true taste of sake culture.
- Delivers Worldwide
- Free Delivery in Hong Kong over $HK 500
- Details (Flask): 14cm (H) x 8cm (W) / Vol: 1L
- Details (Cup): 6cm (W) x 5cm (H)
- Details (Tray): 17.5 (W) x 17.5cm (L)
- Materials: Glazed ceramic, with blue painted pattern
- Care: Hand wash and dry
There are no reviews yet.